Terms & Conditions
Registration Policy :
- Registration is only possible via the WYS website, WYS is not responsible to provide any confirmation of registration from any other source.
- All registration fees are 100% non-refundable.
- Registration is open for both accommodation (Limited Spaces) and non-accommodation.
- Delegate’s needs to pay full fees, before they have been confirming their place by the registration department.
- World Youth Summit has no policy of installment fees or payments on arrival.
- Once the registration fees paid, delegates need to send the receipt at firstname.lastname@example.org, the registration team will get in touch and confirm their payable fees receipt within 24hrs.
- The registration will confirm on a first come, first serve after the deadline the conference is not responsible to confirm your registration.
Note: If you have a Discount code, please click the
button below to redeem code and register.
Note: World Youth Summit has no policy of installment fees or payments on arrival and all registration fees are 100% non-refundable.
- Once the registration confirms, the conference will provide the letter of invitation upon request.
- World Youth Summit is not responsible to guarantee to grant 100% visa, neither any refusals, it is the responsibility of the candidates to prepare all the necessary documents before submitting visa applications.
- World Youth summit will not refund for the delegate/delegations who are unable to secure a visa.
Country Allocations :
- The delegates need to provide the committee and country allocations, preferences will be given on the given choices
- However, the World Youth Summit has complete rights to allocate country and council upon their discretion, which will
not be changed unless on the major concerns.