The First Round of Delegate Application form for the World Youth Summit act 2 Johannesburg, South Africa, 2019
Early Bird Applications Ended Regular Applications are now being accepted. Thanks
Terms & Conditions
Registration Policy :
- Registration is only possible via the WYS website, WYS is not responsible to provide any confirmation of registration from any other source.
- All registration fees are 100% non-refundable.
- Registration is open for both accommodation (Limited Spaces) and non-accommodation.
- Delegate’s needs to pay full fees, before they have been confirming their place by the registration department.
- World Youth Summit has no policy of installment fees or payments on arrival.
- Once the registration fees paid, delegates need to send the receipt at [email protected], the registration
team will get in touch and confirm their payable fees receipt within 24hrs.
- The registration will confirm on a first come, first serve after the deadline the conference is not responsible to confirm
Note: Observers will have not to act as a delegate during committee sessions, they will only observe the debate and proceedings of procedural matters, but not allow during the voting procedures, However they have access to all councils,
- Once the registration confirms, the conference will provide the letter of invitation upon request.
- World Youth Summit is not responsible to guarantee to grant 100% visa, neither any refusals, it is the responsibility of the candidates to prepare all the necessary documents before submitting visa applications.
- World Youth summit will not refund for the delegate/delegations who are unable to secure a visa.
Country Allocations :
- The delegates need to provide the committee and country allocations, preferences will be given on the given choices
- However, the World Youth Summit has complete rights to allocate country and council upon their discretion, which will
not be changed unless on the major concerns.