- Early Bird Fees $130 for international delegates, $100 for national delegates.
- Normal Fees $150 for international delegates, $120 for national delegates.
- Faculty advisor Fees $60 for international, $40 national.
- Observers Fees $80 for international, $50 for national delegates.
- Large delegations are based on 7 delegates, however a small delegation is based on 4 delegates.
Payments can also be made directly to our paypal email address : [email protected]
Note: Observers will have not to act as a delegate during committee sessions, they will only observe the debate and proceedings of procedural matters, but not allow during the voting procedures, However they have access to all councils,
- World Youth summit welcomes youth leaders from all corners of the world, from 13 to 18 years old, between 19 to 27 and 28 to 55 years old,
- All delegates must be enrolled with any educational institutions (school, College and University etc.), working for any national or international organization.
Payments can be also be made to
Bank Name: First National Bank
Account No: 62730160760
Name of entity: RAYMOND’S TRADERS (PTY)LTD
Type of Account: Cheque (VISA)
Branch name: FNB Jubilee Mall
Branch code: 210648
SWFT CODE: FIRNZAJJ (for international payments)
Account Name: South African Brics Youth Association (SABYA)
Name of Bank: Nedbank
Account number: 1188743465
Branch Code: 19690500
Branch Sort Code: 196905
Branch Code: Rivonia
Swift Code: NEDSZAJJ
Early bird Without
South African National delegates : $100
International delegates fees: $130
Selected Ambassador will work closely with Executive Team of WYS.
Selected Ambassador will get certificates and WYS Kits.
Selected Ambassador will get free accomodations, foods in WYS
NOTE: Flights tickets are excluded.
Terms & Conditions
Registration Policy :
- Registration is only possible via the WYS website, WYS is not responsible to provide any confirmation of registration from any other source.
- All registration fees are 100% non-refundable.
- Registration is open for both accommodation (Limited Spaces) and non-accommodation.
- Delegate’s needs to pay full fees, before they have been confirming their place by the registration department.
- World Youth Summit has no policy of installment fees or payments on arrival.
- Once the registration fees paid, delegates need to send the receipt at [email protected], the registration
team will get in touch and confirm their payable fees receipt within 24hrs.
- The registration will confirm on a first come, first serve after the deadline the conference is not responsible to confirm
- Once the registration confirms, the conference will provide the letter of invitation upon request.
- World Youth Summit is not responsible to guarantee to grant 100% visa, neither any refusals, it is the responsibility of the candidates to prepare all the necessary documents before submitting visa applications.
- World Youth summit will not refund for the delegate/delegations who are unable to secure a visa.
Country Allocations :
- The delegates need to provide the committee and country allocations, preferences will be given on the given choices
- However, the World Youth Summit has complete rights to allocate country and council upon their discretion, which will
not be changed unless on the major concerns.